1. Stop! First things first. You are going to need some space to jot down ideas and thoughts so print out a copy of this page.
2. Now, sit back for a minute and think about what type of wines you like to drink. Red? White? Dry? Sweet? Buttery? Fruity? Just jot down a few words that come to mind describing your ideal.
3. Next, when do you like to drink your wine? With food? Before a meal? At the end of the evening, while hanging out on the porch?
4. Now take a quick spin through our
page and note anything that catches your eye. Think about
blends as well as single varietals. Now is a good time
to think about your favorite wine. Do you know what
it is made of?
5. Lastly you need to think a bit about Oak. Do you like the flavors it imparts? Stainless is an option but if you're going to age in barrels, then you need to decide: American or French? American tends to be more obvious, impart more vanilla and be less expensive. It is often chosen for standing up to stronger wines. French is more subtle, complex and expensive. Have a preference?
6. Now, Give us a call or drop us an email and we will talk you through developing the rest of the plan and get an order going. Our phone number is 201-785-WINE(9463). Or email us at email@example.com.