We have a few constraints we need to deal with so read the notes below carefully. Please bear with us. If we work together to keep this a safe environment, we are confident that we will be able to return to the social experience winemaking once was.
Precautions You should Be Taking
· Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a temperature above 100.4 °F.
· Limit your group size: only one Team per barrel will be allowed inside CaWW. Teams will be comprised of:
-2 people/quarter barrel
-4 people/half barrel
Multiple teams per barrel are not permitted. Customers awaiting their turn will be asked to wait outside or in their cars until the customers from the prior session have vacated the processing space.
· Team members must:
-Sanitize their hands before entering the building
-Wear face masks while inside the building
· Please be prepared to leave and take all of your wine home with you. We are not able to allow you to linger inside before or after your session.
Steps We are Taking
· All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned at least daily. Bottle corkers and other equipment that is touched and shared will be cleaned between each use with an EPA approved cleaner.
· All work stations will be positioned at least 6 feet apart where possible.
· High-throughput fans will be located throughout the process area to ensure air is directed to the outside through the opened garage doors.
· Process area will be swept and hosed down daily.
· All staff will have their temperature checked. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 °F or greater will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care.
· All staff must wear face coverings.
· Sampling will occur outside of the building and social distancing will be required.
· CaWW staff will sample wine in disposable cups.
· No shared snacks/food will be provided.
Copyright © 2018 California WineWorks - All Rights Reserved.