We are following the Guidance provided by the CDC. At this moment in time, Bergen County is at a Substantial risk of transmission. To maximize protection from the Delta variant, MASKS are recommended indoors. Please read the info below for additional guidance.
For Your Bottling Visit
· Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a temperature above 100.4 °F.
· Per the CDC, it is recommended that you and your colleagues wear face masks while inside the building.
· Sanitizer will be available for your use.
· We will have tables set up outside for you and your Teams to use. We will not be providing any food, but you are free to bring whatever you are comfortable with.
· Please be prepared to take all of your wine home with you.
Steps We are Taking
· All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned at least daily. Bottle corkers and other equipment that is touched and shared will be cleaned between each use with an EPA approved cleaner.
· High-throughput fans will be located throughout the process area to ensure air is directed to the outside through the opened garage doors.
· Process area will be swept and hosed down daily.
· All staff must wear face coverings while inside.
Copyright © 2018 California WineWorks - All Rights Reserved.